As summer starts to fade, here in the office we’re really looking forward to a new season ahead and all the magic of autumn. Does this sound like you? If the below sounds just like you, share the autumn love!
- A changing season signals a changing wardrobe. *Grabs credit card with glee!*
- You carry on alfresco dining with patio heater and plenty of layers.
- You love kicking up the autumn leaves as much as your dog does!
- Marvelling at the early morning mists and autumn colours are big on your Instagram feed.
- Planning your spring garden bulbs and planting them in preparation for next year is exciting news (yes, really).
- You pack away your summer wardrobe and look forward to cosy knits and winter woollies.
- The evenings might be drawing in quicker, but that also means your solar fairy lights in the garden also come on earlier.
- Your choice of scented candles and shower gels goes from ‘Summer Blooms’ to ‘Autumn Cinnamon and Nutmeg’ without any household discussion.
- You wave goodbye to the flocks of migrating birds and start stocking up on birdseed and contemplate buying a hedgehog house.