Privacy/Data Protection Policy
MirrorMePR is committed to protecting your personal information when working with you. We want our services to be a safe environment for everyone and we respect your personal data. This Data Protection Policy relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us through our website or by other means. In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect and process information about you.
Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Click here for our full Data Protection Policy.
Information we may collect about you online
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your worldwide geographical location
- Your internet browser details
- The site which referred you to us
- How long you stayed on our site
- Which pages you viewed
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us via web forms