You may not realise it, but I show that I love you every day – not just on Valentine’s day! These are just a few of the ways:
- Getting Up Close & Personal – if I roll in anything and everything that I find, it means you will have to give me a thorough grooming session and I know how much you love doing that!
- Bringing You A Special Gift -in the shape of a vet’s callout, maybe faking a slight tummy ache or a sore, poorly leg. Preferably at the end of the month when you have even less money, or in this case pre-Valentines (just so we establish your priorities, right?)
- Making The Bed – yep I know how much you love it when I get down and dirty and trash the bed, so there you go.
- Playing Hard To Get -don’t you just love chasing me around the field for hours in the pouring rain? It’s so much fun for both of us!
- Surprise! – we all love surprises, so I thought you might like the surprise of not finding me in the field when you arrive before work in a massive rush. I’m sure you just fancy running across 25 acres while searching for me… Ahhhh how romantic!