You may say “Once you’re wet, you’re wet”… however if you ride, you would probably rather not get wet at all! So here at MirrorMePR we’ve been keeping our eyes peeled for spring riding gear that will take those winter woes into spring with joy!
Here are some of our favourites:
- We love these Timothy Foxx ear warmers. Practical and cosy, they are the best for keeping you warm and stylish whilst also covering up hat hair beautifully!
- Waterproofs were never meant to be glamorous but take a look at Equiport’s Range – its breathable, windproof and lightweight, meaning that with our lovely British summers you should get plenty of wear out of it all year round!
- We adore breeches from Dressage Deluxe. Not only do they look great but they will keep you safe against the wind and weather. They are water and wind repellant, breathable and abrasion resistant! They feature a silicon grip full seat, which is an added bonus when riding in the wind and rain!
- On really chilly days, you absolutely cannot go wrong with thermals (which are also very glamorous, we know)! These lovely thermals from Equetech tick all the required boxes and are seamless too, which means added comfort there, and at under £15.00 they are a complete steal!
- We can all agree that no one likes getting cold feet! These clever boot warmers will keep your tootsies toasty warm and make hacking out just a bit more enjoyable!
Tags Dressage Deluxe equestrian fashion equestrian fashion PR equestrian PR Equetech spring riding gear Timothy Foxx