The MirrorMePR team love Ascot, so what should you wear if you are planning to attend this year? Here are our ‘At A Glance’ tips to get ready for Ascot With Style!
- Rules are rules. Follow the Ascot Royal Enclosure’s dress rules strictly to ensure entry.
- Hats should have a solid base of at least 4 inches & no fascinators in Royal Enclosure.
- Hemlines should be to the knee and arms covered.
- Dress straps should be one inch or thicker (Make sure bra straps are hidden!)
- Lace is a strong story for summer so incorporate in scarves/wraps or dresses but no see-through!
- The Queen Anne Enclosure rules dictate no sheer strap dresses or tops allowed.
- Keep midriffs and shorts for the beach, not race day!
- No formal dress codes apply for the Windsor Enclosure –just keep it smart and leave the sportswear for the gym.
- Remember to keep heels sensible and comfortable. We love Nude heels for bare legs!
For full rules on what to wear check out: https://www.ascot.co.uk/dress-code
Image shows Timothy Foxx Fascinator
If you enjoyed this blog, you may enjoy reading What To Wear For The Ascot Jumps Season.