As horse riders and owners, the Equine PR Team at MirrorMePR share their top favourite things that they love about the Autumn…
- No more flies. Yes, no more midges or flies to annoy your horse and no more smelling of Eau de equine (fly spray).
- The ‘Rider tan’ was never a good look anyway.
- Cooler weather in autumn means less sweaty schooling sessions for the both of you.
- Long hacks in the beautiful warm autumnal sunshine, taking in the rich colours.
- New season clothing collections (for you AND your horse of course).
Reasons Why We Hate Autumn….
- Your horse gets more haircuts than you do. #juststeppedoutofthestable
- Being woken up by the alarm to head to the yard and hearing the gale force winds and rain.
- It’s only a matter of months before we know we will have frozen fingers and toes.
- Hacks at high speed due to autumn chill in the air and scary monsters in the hedgerow. Feeling ‘on your toes’ is OK but on the hind-legs? No-thank-you.
- How is it possible to get THAT muddy with a rug and neck cover on?
Have we missed out any points? Is there a reason to love or hate Autumn that is absolutely crucial to include? If so, with the MirrorMe Equine PR team or connect with us on social media (below) – we’d love to hear from you!