We’re celebrating the bubbles for #ChampagneDay by sharing our best budget champagne finds to add some sparkle to your day/week/month and for you to try (at these prices, it would be rude not to!) Unbelievably good value for £13.49.
Bubbles On A Budget
We love this Lidl Champagne, which we think is one of the best we’ve discovered. Light with a clean, dry finish, we love this tipple for after-work drinks or with food. This budget champagne is perfect for enjoying anytime and anywhere.
A Solid Silver
Waitrose Blanc de Noirs Brut NV is fabulous vegan champagne crafted for Waitrose by the award-winning Champagne house Alexandre Bonnet. This champagne is deliciously fruity and full-bodied, and at £23.99, it’s perfectly priced too.
Pretty In Pink
This delightful Co-op Les Pionniers Champagne Brut 75cl is a pink fizz you’ll love to enjoy. Vegan friendly, it is superb as an aperitif or accompanying food. A bottle of budget champagne to love at £22
An Elegant Champagne
Morrisons never cease to amaze us with their quality and ranges, and this Morrisons, The Best Brut Premier Cru Champagne, is equally as impressive. Elegant with fine bubbles, it’s an elegant champagne we all enjoyed—a steal at just £21.
Stunning With Style
This budget champagne is both stunning in taste and presentation. We love the ‘Tiffany Blue’ labelling on the Sainsbury’s Brut Non Vintage Champagne, Taste the Difference 75cl, fine bubbles, and floral and peachy notes of this champagne make it the best champagne for serving and entertaining. At £18, we might just have to throw a few more dinner parties.
- Our Tips For Enjoying Your Budget Champagne
- Don’t be snobby about trying supermarket champagnes. You might find one you discover and absolutely love (we have).
- Store your champagne with a champagne bottle stopper to retain those bubbles.
- Champagne is best served between 8 – 10 Celsius.
- Pair champagne with light dishes such as canapés, seafood and poultry.
- Always serve champagne in a champagne flute as the shape of the flute helps to accentuate the bubbles and aroma.
Enjoyed This Blog? You May Enjoy 5 Winter Wines To Get Cosy With.